10.7.08

FANG PRESENTS...

melissamiserable.blogspot.com
fenriz - melissamiserable.blogspot.com

QUOTES FROM "FUCK THE 90S - DARKTHRONE SPEAKS"

My motto is the one who’s heard the most music wins. And I haven’t met anyone who can beat me yet, unless, well, maybe people who are 90 who listen to the radio all the time.

You know, sometimes you’ve gotta party, sometimes you’ve gotta relax. But if you’re gonna be a follower of Anton LaVey, you’re supposed to be The Man all the time, and then you’re not supposed to be on the sauce because then you’re gonna be making a fool out of yourself. Then again, I’m saying fuck up yourself. Both things work, you’ve just got to mix them right. Don’t drink just rum or just coke, but if you mix them together, maybe it makes sense.

If your best friend starts getting interested in tennis, and you’re just interested in taking photos of various birds, it’s sort of like, you sort of drift apart. Especially if that tennis guy is going to jail. It’s not interesting anymore.

I’m not fond of holidays. I just go into the forest for rather short trips, like five hours. So that’s what I do. I had my 56th forest trip yesterday this year. So that’s what I do instead of playing the guitar and becoming a prog rock dude.


Music EXTERNAL LINK .RAR
Fenrize Presents... The Best of Old-School Black Metal

No comments: