19.12.07

Y.A.C.H.T. // M.I.A. // Jesus Saves Gangstas Too!

#1

Check out what YACHT posted. A brief blurb on his stance of downloading (charming) and a list of instrumentals that he uses ... interesting enough to check out. Maybe use them in that xmas melody that you've been putting off until this weekend. FREEDOM OF SOUND

#2

M.I.A is radical, literally. I bought her album and it is so amazing. Forget the genre, this is appealing for all. Except for my mom. Gun shots for snare drum?!?!? Bringing it back ...

#3

I've always wanted to start something and participate in creating a music compilation zine. Jesus Saves Gangstas Too! is my shit where a monthly subscription will provide you with a music compilation made by a featured artist / published zine with art/news/music featuring said artist... I dunno, I'm at work and this just came to me.

#4

I'm looking for a partime job on the weekends. I need some dough. So I figure I'd pop my face into local venues for any job available. Seriously, I'd pick up cigarette butts.

No comments: