27.7.08

PROBLEM CHILD

PROBLEM CHID

Kids are pretty sick. I was a nanny once when I lived in LA. I would wake them up during the week and make their lunches, drive them to school and take them to their Saturday soccer games. God their parents were such dicks.

Anywase. Equal parts shitgaze, electrofuck, doomdance, and nintendoromance, Problem Child sounds good. Too good for a joke band. Kind of pisses me off in a 'why didn't I think of that' good. My super mega brother man friend for lyphe, Lauden Nute and partner, got together some kid instruments two weeks ago and threw some tracks up on myspace. Take a listen.

Oh while you're at it, you may as well check out Deep Shit, Lauden's other band. All the ladies love it. Buy the tchurt too. We can wear it on the same day as we stroll through the park hand in hand. Well that's if you don't want to ride a tandem bike.

No comments: