17.3.08

SHE & HIM

M. WARD + ZOOEY DESCHANEL ARE SHE & HIM // WTF?!



She & Him is a good break from the melting pot of electro/dance/instrumental bands from the last year. Sweet girl group wall of sound - soound, well orchestrated without being over produced, thick velvet quixotic vocals with charming deprecative live-journal melodies and hula Dusty Springfield with that lost 70s I Love you vibe ... YES!!! Another album I want to make out to.

She & Him released their debut LP, Volume 1, under Merge Records TODAY. I searched around and found all tracks but one: whatever, I'm gonna buy it. **Boogie Woogie Ted Baron talked me into taking most of the following links down. He has a point - buy the dang thing!!!

01 Sentimental Heart
02 Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?
08 You Really Got a Hold on Me (Miracles cover)



MYSPACE:SHE & HIM
ZOOEY DESCHANEL - IMBD

ANDDDDDDD....

BLACK HOLE LIVE AT SXSW

No comments: